Re: Mailing List... where are you?

Jay Glascoe <jglascoe@jay.giss.nasa.gov> writes:

> Also, I've been having problems following the whole "setf" thread.
> Did anyone ever reach consensus on that thing?

The fans of CL's setf facility were shouted down in favor of something
more "Schemely".  This is fair because the CL setf fans seemed to be
not the ones doing the coding (myself included).

There is some continuing disagreement about what this beast should be
called, some prefer 'set!', others something different.

-russ

--
If at first you don't succeed, don't try sky diving.