non-hobbitable code

now I installed hob-1.3.2, and thanks to B. Urban's efforts, the
libtool problems disappeared.

I found that some of the files I tried can not be hobbitted.

One of them is the interface.scm that appears in Mike Livshi's Pint,
an interface-based object system for guile.

Another example is M. Stachowiak's optargs.scm (which is part of the
SCWM).

They both have in common that they use notations like #: or #&, and
hobbit breaks down when encountering those, with a message about a
read error/unknown kind of object. That's a pity because uncompiled
pint is very slow (on my 8MB snail).
Will that stuff get worked on in future?

Independent from that, stuff like (define-public (func . args) ...)
breaks with hobit, but this can be avoided by (define-public func)
(define (func args) ...), so no big loss.

--
Klaus Schilling