Re: In the search of heap enlightenment...

Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@nada.kth.se> writes:

> Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net> writes:
>
> > Any objections to constraining ncells to 1 or 2?
>
> Nope.

Ok, there's a version up now that supports ncells == 1 or 2. I haven't
actually tested the ncells = 2 bit, though ;) It adds
SCM_NEWCELL2(foo), for getting a four-word cell into foo. There should
probably be a new structure for 4 word cells, but I don't have the
slightest idea what to call words 3 & 4 (extra & extra2?).

http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/guilegc.r2.tar.gz
--
Greg