[ANN] Quick & dirty guile docs

I've put up a new page at my website with a (currently small)
collection of docs for guile. These mostly describe non-rnrs bits of
different files in libguile, but might prove useful until an actual
manual is written. They're fairly short, but do make it easier to
figure out the purpose of a function than looking at an apropos dump
and guessing ;)

Currently there:

alist.txt. A description (and a bit of an explaination) about alists in guile.
feature.txt. The bits of features.c
guilegc.txt. Does some of gc.c
strop.txt. The bits of strop.c

http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/qdocs/