Re: Suggestion: New Guile mailing list

> When is this list going to move to a system that has an MTA and an MLM
> that has enough spare cycles to deliver to less then a thousand people in
> less then an hour?  I hereby volunteer my time to set up such a thing w/
> qmail and ezmlm if there's a system available.  I don't think that the
> hypermail archive will present a challenge - I think that's simply doable
> as well.

Jason Molenda <jsm@cygnus.com> has been working hard (largely in his
spare time) to setting up "infrastructure" on sourceware.cygnus.com.
Mailing list management is his current top priority, using
qmail, ezmlm, and mhonarc.  I don't believe we are quite ready to
move the various lists over from sendmail, but we are very close.

Another alternative is gnu.org, where they are also working on setting
up infrastructure to host various projects.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner