Re: Please e-mail back

Jessica Kelly wrote:

> Hi,
> my name is jessica i'm a college student and i was hoping to get some
> more information about guile. do you need my help in any projects? my
> e-mail is lunastela@hotmail.com. thanks jess

Visit the GNU Web site for information about Guile and other GNU
projects. If you need more info, download the package and examine the
READMEs, docs, and source that come with it. Also, watch this list, as
this is where any news or gotchas will appear first. :)

As for help... Are you knowledgeable in programming in a unix-like
environment? Do you know how to work with Scheme? This knowledge will be
immensely helpful in developing for or with Guile.

Hope I answered these questions satisfactorily :)

Jeff Read <bitwize@geocities.com>/ http://genpc.home.ml.org
Unix / Linux / Windows Hacker,  / Boycott Microsoft!
Anime & Sonic Fan,             / Use Linux/GNU!
All Around Nice Guy           / Let's keep the Net and the Land FREE!