Re: Marking smobs for GC

Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net> writes:

> Maybe this would be a bit easier with guardians?

You mean, I could just let the proxy/widget move into a guardian when
there are no references to it from Scheme and then, after the GC, do
the internal reference boogie to find out which of them are really
dead and resurrect the rest?  Yes, that could work.  It would be
basically the same as what I'm doing now, but probably more efficient.