Anonymous C procedures in Guile

Hello all:

This is probably a basic question but I haven't been able to find an
answer by myself, so I'm now seeking for some help here.

I have a set of C functions that I want to make visible from Guile in
a somewhat unusual way (or so I think :-).  What I need is to create
an alist (or a hash, I haven't decided yet) that associates each one
of the C functions to a certain scheme object.  Of course, I can do
that by registering the C functions in the global symbol table (using
gh_new_procedure) and then moving them to the alist, but that would
pollute the symbol table with a lot of names I don't need.

My preferred solution would be to build the whole alist (or hash)
completely in the C world.  However, for that I'd need to create
procedure objects (or primitive-procedure objects, I'm not sure)
directly from the pointers to my C functions, and I simply don't know
how to do that.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Best regards,

M. S.
Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co