Weekly Checks In Your Mailbox..

Dear friend,

YOU CAN BEGIN MAKING MONEY THIS WEEK IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME JUST BY ADVERTISING OUR 800 TOLL FREE NUMBER!!!!

NO HYPE OR GIMMICKS.

YOU DO THE ADVERTISING and OUR TEAM of LIVE OPERATORS DOES THE SELLING. IT'S REALLY AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

You can advertise any way you choose: E-mail, Flyers, Postcards,
Classifieds, web site, etc. YOUR JOB IS TO PUT OUR 800# IN FRONT OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. AND OUR JOB IS TO CLOSE YOUR SALES!

THERE IS:
NO SELLING
NO INVENTORY
NO FACE TO FACE WITH CUSTOMERS
NO COLD CALLING
NO TALKING ON THE PHONE
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!

You will be paid a $100 commission for EVERY SALE after your first two ($10). Checks are mailed every Friday for sales generated from the previous week. Quick commission earnings build and maintain motivation. Plus you can get paid up to 60% in MONTHLY bonuses.

Our company is a multi-million dollar wholesale company designed to generate money for you every day. We sell over 250 THOUSAND items at guaranteed prices. You can get AUTOMOBILES, PLANE TICKETS, MOTEL DISCOUNTS, AUTO RENTAL DISCOUNTS, RESTAURANT SAVINGS, PRESCRIPTION DRUG DISCOUNTS, GROCERY SAVINGS AND SO MUCH MORE.

LISTEN! You know as well as I do that there are no free rides and that you will have to put forth some effort, but with us,  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO ADVERTISE THE 800# (with your I.D. #/Code). There are so many people getting involved with this, and making anywhere from $1000 to $5000 per week and more.

NO EXAGGERATION, JUST THE FACTS.

Do yourself a favor and call our 800 NUMBER NOW and find out all the info from a real live person.

This call is free so... CALL NOW!!!

1-800-811-2141 For More INFO.
The operator will ask you for the referred ID#. You won't be able to enroll until you get my personal ID#. Call to find out more about this opportunity, then reply back to me with an email with the words "More INFO on Opportunity". I will then send you enough INFO and a link to my website which fully describes this easy to do business opportunity.

You can call Monday - Saturday - 8am to 10pm CST
Outside US/Canada call direct: 1-785-762-6715
There is also a FAX-On-Demand Info for you to: 1-415-273-6020

Let me ask you, have you seen other advertisements about this opportunity? Yes there are many people advertising this opportunity simply because IT WORKS!!! The market is huge and there's room for everyone to get their share of the profits. This is a real Business Opportunity. The #1 home based Business for the past year as has been rated by The Cutting Edge Magazine.

What difference would weekly checks make in your finances (not to mention the monthly residuals) ?

Make that call...Do it today!

Yours in success,
Michael

PS Again, simply Reply with "More Info on Opportunity" In subject of email to me. Final Note, if this was received by mistake, please reply with "REMOVE" in subject.