Re: Case-sensitivity.

Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@nada.kth.se> writes:

> Jim Blandy <jimb@red-bean.com> writes:
>
> > How does the list feel about this?  Would making Guile default to
> > case-insensitivity cause people problems that are going to be a pain
> > to work around?

IMHO, it makes sense to follow RnRS by default.  We can keep the
reader option for case sensitivity, for those who need it.

I always code in all lower case, so this should not be a problem for
the code I've written.  Most scheme code that I've read is also all
lower case.

-russ

--
Practice random senselessness and act kind of beautiful.