Re: Case-sensitivity.

> From: Bruce Stephens <b.stephens@isode.com>
>
> Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@nada.kth.se> writes:

mdj > So, ideally, I think RnRS should change [to be case-sensitive], not
mdj > Guile.

b.step> Surely RnRS is out of step here, not guile?

Eh!?  What can this possibly mean?  Saying the standard for
the language you claim to implement is wrong...what's that?
Surely the meter should be exactly three feet long.
Surely 0x01 should be an Ascii 'A'.

But there is no need to argue about this, I asked my
mother, and she says 'soup and 'Soup are the same word
so that is that.

--
     --Keith

This mail message sent by GNU emacs and Linux.
Food, Shelter, Source code.