Re: Case-sensitivity.

Klaus Schilling <Klaus.Schilling@home.ivm.de> writes:

> Who was responsible for the status quo w.r.t case sensitivity?
> Stallman or Lord?

I believe, that's Aubrey Jaffer, the author of SCM from which guile
had been derived. SCM still is case-sensitive as well as many other
scheme implementations. The case sensitivity issue is such that
people can't agree upon even having a standard. I think that
a better place for this discussion would be comp.lang.scheme.
So we could know what scheme authors themselves think about this.

--
Aleksey Demakov
avd@gcom.ru