More GUILE for LilyPond

Hi guys,

I am still muddling along with integrating GUILE in LilyPond, and I
have a question.  I want to replace an existing C++ implementation of
identifier tables by GUILE's code.  I've managed to replace

	Hash_table<String,Identifier*>

by

	Hash_table<SCM, Identifier*>

and use interning and GUILE symbols for doing the identifier lookup.
But I'd like to use GUILE's hash tables as well, and that's were my
question comes in: is there an interface that allows me to iterate
through the entries of a GUILE hash table?

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys, hanwen@cs.uu.nl ** GNU LilyPond - The Music Typesetter
      http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/hanwen/lilypond/index.html