[ANN] text buffers: really alpha release

A really alpha release of text buffers is up at

http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/tbuffers-really-alpha.tar.gz

Currently, there's no make file, no configuration, it doesn't actually
work from guile (though the c library does work, and is
documented). The main reason for releasing it now, is, well, I said
there'd be something to play with by the end of the week, so I'm only
one day off ;) An actually working from guile version should be
available very soon (basically, it depends on how long it takes for me
to figure out how to set it up to use guile-gtk's dynlink module for
merging in the shared library with the scheme code, and how long it
takes to get all those hairy configuration files ready, and it'll be
all set).

There are also some bugs in the guile code that does exist, so
basically, if you try to use it from guile, you're mostly going to end
up frustrated.

--
Greg