Re: CVS Updates

Ian Grant <I.A.N.Grant@damtp.cam.ac.uk> writes:

> How is the CVS updated when people post patches to this list? I sent in a
> patch to fix readline completion several months ago. It hasn't made it
> into the CVS though. I ask because there are other changes to
> readline/history in there now, just not this one.
>
> BTW: It's great that the history is saved between sessions.

I'd guess whenever someone with write access gets around to looking at
the patch, deciding if it should go in as is, or cleans it up, and
commits it. This is (currently) sort of a glacial movement thing. I've
started a patch repository at my website for patches that fly by on
this list, or the bug-guile list (though currently there aren't that
many, given that the mailing list archive has gone all wonky again).

http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/patches

--
Greg