case-insensitivity and module paths

I have problems with loading modules when case sensitivity is disabled.
For example I have ~/Naos/librandom.so , ~/Naos is symlinked to
~/guile/apps/Naos, where ~/guile is in my GUILE_LOAD_PATH.
With '(read-enable 'case-insensitive)' the following fails:
(use-modules (apps Naos random))
                   ^
with an error message telling that there is no such module (apps naos random).
                                                                 ^
Is there a better workaround than renaming the directories and symlinks?
--
Klaus Schilling