local-eval

For my personal OO-system I would like to supply a local symbol lookup
to a called function -- like the ones used in modules. Local eval (with
a local environment) seems to be a good choice, but I can't figure out
how to specify a proper environment. It actually seems to ignore the
locals I provide. The other possibility is to use eval2 and provide a
lookup-closure but the code in boot-9 is really complicated and don't
find a description on using lookup-closures.

Thanks for any help,

	Alex