Re: Guile vs. CORBA for extensibility (Re: Guile scripting host?)

> I think Guile is better at providing really fine-grained control.  For
> example, I was hoping to convince Miguel de Icaza to use the SCM type
> to represent cell values in his spreadsheet; then his spreadsheet
> could handle bignums, strings, lists, etc. as long as he can figure
> out how to input them and display them.

You did convinced me a long time ago.  It is on my list of things to
do.  Right now I am focusing on other features of Gnumeric/Gnome, but
it is my plan to do so.

Of course, I welcome any help to do this, since, as I mentioned, I am
a bit busy with other things now.

--
miguel@gnu.org