Re: Guile scripting host?

Bill Janssen writes:
 > Excerpts from direct: 26-Feb-99 Re: Guile scripting host? Klaus
 > Schilling@home.ivm (408*)
 >
 > > Ilu doesn't build on a machine without valid IP address. Will there be a
 > > workaround?
 >
 > Interesting problem.  Can you describe in a bit more detail what goes
 > wrong in a message to ilu-bugs@parc.xerox.com?  We'll take a look at it.

There's not an error message, the ILU configuration just hangs forever at
the point where it says something like 'checking for qualified domain name'
or similar, so the configuration fails. (it's already been last fall
that I tried last, currently I don't have enough free harddisk space to try
again)
--
Klaus Schilling