guile-gtk-0.15 released

As always

    http://www.ping.de/sites/zagadka/guile-gtk/

NEWS in 0.15

* We now support gtk-1.2 and gtk-1.3.  Support for gtk-1.0 and gtk-1.1
  has been removed.

* The Scheme functions gtk-object-new, gtk-object-set, etc can now do
  type conversions on boxed types.  That is you can use plain strings
  for fonts and colors and all that good stuff.

* New module (gtk config) that contains all the things configure has
  found out.

* When we detect a libtool that seems to be able to do inter library
  dependencies, the (gtk dynlink) module dumbs down and lets dlopen do
  all the work.  Guile-gtk is shipped with such a winning libtool.

* Bug fixes.

have fun,
 Marius