Re: Initial projects list

On 6 Mar 1999, Greg Harvey wrote:

> Though I'd eventually like to see a site where the authors can control
> their own information on the website (it doesn't exist yet, so no need
> to go looking :), I've compiled a preliminary list of extensions,
> applications and core projects for guile, since this will be much
> easier to setup. It would be nice to get some comments from the
> authors on the status of the project, e-mail addresses (if the author
> wants that information made available on the web page), whether you
> want it to be listed or not, etc...

Hi,

Since you're listing applications:

Goose: C++ statistical library with Guile bindings, will build on
       GSL, no home page yet (forthcoming on gnu.org I think).
       Author/contact: Jon Trowbridge <trow@emccta.com>

Guppi: Interactive/user-friendly plot/chart program with
       Guile scripting. Will probably have a command line version,
       possibly written in Guile. Builds on Goose and Goose bindings are
       available within the app. http://www.gnome.org/guppi/,
       Havoc Pennington <hp@pobox.com>

Thanks,
Havoc