Re: Initial projects list

forcer <forcer@mindless.com> writes:

> On Sat, Mar 06, 1999 at 03:37:36PM -0330, Greg Harvey wrote:
> [...]
> >It would be nice to get some comments from the
> >authors on the status of the project, e-mail addresses (if the author
> >wants that information made available on the web page), whether you
> >want it to be listed or not, etc...
> [...]
> >Scirc: http://webserver.de/forcer/scirc.html; An irc client, written
> >       in guile; Author: forcer
>
> After a somewhat long time of doing nothing (lazy me), i got
> back, looked at the source, got sick and rewrote it :]
> ScIRC was initiated by me to have some bigger project to train my
> Scheme on... But i like it alot, so i guess i'll continue it.

Lisp is like a drug >;')

> One big part not done yet is the user interface. Since i'm a console
> junkie... is there a guile-ncurses project (IIRC, there was a ncurses
> module for SCM?), and if yes, what's it's status?

Klaus Shilling wrote an ncurses module (which I promptly forgot to put
on the list). I don't have a link for it... I think that was during a
well-behaved mailing list archive time, though, so it should be there.

> P.S. I was somewhat surprised to see this here...
>      Where did you get that? freshmeat? :)

Yeah, I had the freshmeat page loaded when I started doing the list,
so I took the lazy way out ;')

--
Greg