Re: Announcing: Sonya, and I think I'm really learning Scheme :-)

Sonya is at version 0.1; it is doing a pretty nice job of
interpreting postscript-like code. I also started "jax", a
module to provide postscript operators for sonya. The two of
them are pretty usable together (though very alpha in the sense
of features - jax only has 17 operatos right now). Oh, thanks
Greg for (export-syntax) :-)

The funny thing is, I don't have a place for this code. My web
account at webcom already busted its space limit, and I don't
think it's right to use debian.org for this; the feast account
at linuxbox is gone together with linuxbox itself.

I'm uploading it to http://master.debian.org/~lalo/ just for
review of other Guile people, but it will definitely not live
there (perhaps it will live in the new feast site as soon as I
find one).

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----