[Announce] A bunch of stuff

A few new things up at my website:

Textbuffers v0.3: fixes more stupid bugs, has some simple searching
abilities (http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/tbuffers-0.3.tar.gz

Thing v0.04: I've made this a full source tree for now, since the
current changes occuring to the guile cvs tree would make a patch
nightmarish. New bits include Gary Houston's rewritten buffered ports
and more things moved from scheme init files to c
(http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/thing-0.04.tar.bz2). This one
removes the ability to build as thing (this because the way I did it
before didn't work well... the next one should change that). The very
next bit after I've finished with the projects stuff is the
generational gc (definately, absolutely, this time I'm positive, I'll
be locked into a dungeon with only the gc to play with ;).

Projects list: there's a semi complete list of projects at
(http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile-projects.txt); I didn't want
to post it because it's become a bit large. There are a few things
that people mentioned that didn't make it in there; basically,
anything after I decided that it would be better to put the time into
getting an automated system in place than trying to manually keep up
with everything. It might be useful for now, though.

--
Greg