Much improved Scwm Web Page

I made some substantial revisions to the Scwm web page:

http://vicarious-existence.mit.edu/scwm/

I think it's a lot easier to navigate around, way more up to date, and
includes a lot more useful information.  In particular, I added:

o Links to all the source needed for a full-featured Scwm build, e.g.,
  guile-1.3, along with the guile-1.3 performance patch

o Mirrored copies of almost all of the source needed (some big,
  less-generally useful stuff I omitted)

o Links to new RPMs, and to RPMs of useful software; some mirrored.

o Links to numerous scheme references, including a nice intro to Scheme.

o Much better navigation aids throughout

o Developer's documentation area talking about writing guile primitives,
  Scwm naming conventions, the famous "foo-rewrite" proposals, etc.
  Contributing to Scwm has never been easier!  Join the fun! :-)

and lots more!

We still need to get the mail archives fixed (for 1999) and add a search
engine on that.  Also, we need a bug tracking interface, and all the old
bugs entered into it (or eliminated, preferably).

I've checked my changes with weblint and webxref, but please let me know
about any bad links or suggestions for improvement.

Greg J. Badros
gjb@cs.washington.edu
Seattle, WA  USA
http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/gjb