Tcl->Scheme stagnation

Well, ESR says that projects are started because of some itch on the
part of the programmer.  I disagree, but he has a point.  I mostly wrote
Tcl->Scheme because I found it an interesting problem, not because I
needed to solve that problem.  On the terms that I started it, it's
mostly done -- a proof of concept is completed.

I'd like to make it into something more generally useful, just because
it's nice to do useful things.  But I'm at a loss.  I don't myself write
Tcl scripts much, nor Guile scripts for that matter.  I haven't really
released any software publically before either.  So I really need
opinions on what to do to make Tcl->Scheme more polished.  I have the
time right now to do the coding and packaging, but I haven't even worked
on it seriously for a month now.

So please, if some people could tell me what's missing I'd much
appreciate it: hooks.  I'd like to get this in a good state before the
fall, because there's a very good chance that my time will become
severely limited then.

Happy Scheming,
 Ian