Re: Any examples of modules using GOOPS?

Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@nada.kth.se> writes:

> Also, I would like to have a simple rule for evaluation of slot-option
> arguments.  Currently it is: All slot-option arguments are evaluated
> at class-definition, except for getter, setter, and accessor names.

Wrong.

Current rule is: *All* slot-option arguments are evaluated at
class-definition.  E.g., the name of a getter evaluates to the getter
generic.

#:init-form makes it necessary to scan the slot definitions in the
`class' macro as well as in the `define-class' macro (which already
did scanning).

But, I guess #:init-form is practical enough to motivate such a
change... sigh.