Re: modules from modules?

    Michael> If I remember correctly (i.e. I'm too lazy to check right
    Michael> now, but I'm reasonably sure anyway ;), you are
    Michael> experiencing a relatively new Guile feature.

I think its been around for a while.  Looking at some other code I
notice that I've always put a link to the "local" directory in my
personal guile module library.  That's a bit of a kludge.

    Michael> The feature is that Guile temporarily sets the cwd during
    Michael> `load' to the directory where the file being loaded sits.
    Michael> This is good for files that load (with `load') other
    Michael> files.

That's what I figured was going on.  I thought it might be a GUILE
bug.  I can see how that might be good for files that are explicitly
loaded, but I think the interaction with the module system is poor.

Cheers,

Clark