>>> What's in it for you? 4 min Real Audio tells all !!! <<<

     A Special Message For The Head Of Household !!!

Before you spend any money on food storage items, come listen
to an "entertaining" 4 minute Real Audio presentation!!!

Don't buy #10 cans of dried food... get gourmet, easy to prepare
meals for less than what you are already spending at your local
grocery store!!!

*  Enter to win our FREE DRAWING to receive our exclusive
    gourmet food storage meals FREE for 90 days!

* You get a lifetime membership that will save you up to 60%!

Discover why thousands of families are choosing Harvest Now products for
their everyday meals?

You're invited to come find out what everyone is talking
about at:  http://www.foodstoragesolution.com

If you wish to be removed from our list, a simple "REMOVE"
request sent to nothungry@hotmail.com will do it.
NOTE:  When you remove your name from our list server,
this automatically removes your drawing entry as well.