interate over the a public interface?

Hello Everybody,

I've got an interactive environment that I'd like to include lots of
small modules into.  In otherwords, I'd like to have a module boot

(define-module (boot)
	       :use-module (mod1)
	       :use-module (mod2)
	       :use-module (mod3))

that I can include by saying

(use-module (boot))

and get the exports of mod1, mod2, &c.

I've had some success with module-for-each, but it interates over all
variables in a module (local and exported).  Is there a way to only
iterate over the public interface?

Thanks,

Clark