guile home page broken ?

Hi,

I can not browse the guile's home page anymore. Neither the guile mailing list archive.

Is this list still alive? I am looking for a lisp like environment that interface GTK, which is
exactly what guile and guile-gtk does. I have downloaded and try guile-gtk-0.16. It sounds
very nice and what I wish to use, but: is it still evolving ?

Thanks,
David