Re: c++ -> guile threading

> From: Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net>
>
> I was thinking that the current
> module would (and probably should) be local to the thread, but this is
> not the case. Trying to figure out how to do it does make for a nice
> little mind bending problem ;), but I think the only way you could do
> this would be to make the various module variables into fluids, or
> something similar.

I was thinking that the current module would be entirely determined by
the lexical context of the currently executing code, without regard to
which thread might be executing that code.  When I try to think about
a current module determined at run-time when there is more than one
thing running, my mind gets bent.

--
     -- Keith Wright  <kwright@free-comp-shop.com>

Programmer in Chief, Free Computer Shop <http://www.free-comp-shop.com>