Re: searching an explanation: call/cc and 'do' strangeness

On 28 Apr 1999, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:

> Gary Houston <ghouston@easynet.co.uk> writes:
>
> > Hmm, folk-law says that continuations can be used to simulate threads,
> > but I've never seen it done.
>
> What about 'process in slib...?

See my answer to Gary Houston:  My need is not threads but co-routines.

As I understand the doc of SLIB process, this is more like a thread
system.  But of course I may be wrong ...?

best regards
				--peder chr.

Peder Chr. Nørgaard                   System Developer, M. Sc.
Telebit Communications A/S            tel: +45 86 28 81 77 - 49
Fabrikvej 11                          fax: +45 86 28 81 86
DK-8260 Viby J   Denmark              e-mail: pcn@tbit.dk