Get The SOFTWARE They Want BANNED In All 50 STATES!!!

Please see disclaimers at the end of this mailing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Welcome to another... ListBott "Opt-In" broadcast.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this letter can not be considered spam as long as we offer you a no-cost
way to remove your name and email from our listserver address book.

Dear Subscriber,

Don't miss this very limited time opportunity to get the software that will
be the ultimate "Super Snoop" on anyone !!!

"THE INTERNET SPY AND YOU"  SHOWS YOU
      HOW TO GET THE FACTS ON ANYONE!!!

You now have just 6 days left to get the software they want
banned in all 50 states !!!  Why?  Because these secrets were never
intended to reach your eyes... Plus, this is a VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER !!!

Get the facts on anyone using the Internet!

Locate Missing Persons, find Lost Relatives, obtain Addresses
and Phone Numbers of old school friends, even Skip Trace Dead
Beat Spouses.  This is not a Private Investigator, but a
sophisticated SOFTWARE program DESIGNED to automatically
CRACK YOUR CASE with links to thousands of Public Record databases.

Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies,
and everyone else! -- even your spouse with the new,
INTERNET SPY AND YOU!!!

It's absolutely astounding!  Here's what you can learn:

License plate number!
Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!
(Find that girl you met in traffic!)

Driving record!
Get anyone's driving record

Social security number!
Trace anyone by social security number!

Address!
Get anyone's address with just a name!

Unlisted phone numbers!
Get anyone's phone number with just a name - even unlisted numbers!

Locate!
Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

E-mail!
Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable!

Dirty secrets!
Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

Investigate anyone!
Use the sources that private investigators use (all on the Internet)
secretly!

Ex-spouse!
Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you
win in court!  (Dig up old skeletons)

Criminal search-background check!
Find out about your daughters boyfriend!
(or her husband)

Find out!
If you are being investigated!

Neighbors!
Learn all about your mysterious neighbors!  Find out what they
have to hide!

People you work with!
Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

Education verification!
Did he really graduate college?  Find out!

Internet Spy and You
Software will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with
clickable hyperlinks, no typing in Internet addresses!  Just
insert the floppy disk and Go!

You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can be
discovered about absolutely everyone!  Find out the secrets
they don't want you to know!   About others, about yourself!

It's INCREDIBLE what you can find out using the Internet Spy
and You and the Internet!  You'll be riveted to your computer screen!
Get the software they're trying to ban!

ACT NOW, Before it's too late!

LIMITED TIME OFFER -- THIS SPECIAL SOFTWARE OFFER EXPIRES
IN JUST 6 DAYS!!!  ORDER TODAY!!!

Only $39.95 U.S.  (Postage Paid)

We will RUSH YOU our Internet Spy and You software so you can
begin discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know!

You can know EVERYTHING about ANYONE with our Internet Spy and You
Software.  Works with all browsers and all versions of AOL!

ORDER TODAY: SEND Only $39.95 U.S.  (Postage Paid)

Sorry, NO PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS will be accepted.

(ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA, ADD $25.00)

TO:
Langton & Associates
1052 South Navajo Street
SLC, UT 84104-2723
U.S.A.

(ALL SOFTWARE PACKAGES SHIPPED WITHIN 48 HOURS)

DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED... here's what to do:

STEP 1 - Compose a new message using the order form text below
STEP 2 - Type or print your order information into the order form section
STEP 3 -  Print your completed order, then mail to the address below

OPTIONAL, you may choose to place your order on our secure voicemail
system by calling 1-800-242-0363  Ext. 2717

             >>> Order By Mail <<<
(Must be postmarked "before" 6/07/99)

Send to:
Langton & Associates
1052 South Navajo Street
SLC, UT 84104-2723
U.S.A.

We have been forced to limit the distribution of this resource.
Orders received or postmarked AFTER 6/07/99, will be
returned.  Sorry, there will be NO exceptions!!!

                        >>> Mail-in Order Form <<<

Auth: 3589

Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

Method of payment:

[   ] Visa [   ] MasterCard [   ] American Express

Credit Card#:
Exp Date:
YOUR SIGNATURE HERE:_______________________________
We cannot process your credit card payment without your signature!

[   ] Money Order - mail in order only
[   ] Cash - mail in order only

WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS!!!

"Products & Services For Doing Business On The Net"

(SORRY, NO MAC VERSION AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.)

NOTE: THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 3.11 AND OLDER

DISCLAIMER:  The seller of this powerful software resource will be not be held
responsible for how the purchaser chooses to use its resources.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing company. We apologize
if this message has reached you in error.  Save the Planet, Save the Trees!
Advertise via E-mail.  No wasted paper!   Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps!  To be removed from this listserver, address book,
please call us toll-free at 1-800-242-0363 Ext 2717 and we'll promptly honor
your remove request.