Re: SCWM web site?

Jurgen Botz <jurgen@botz.org> writes:

> Dirk Herrmann wrote:
> > Does anybody know what's wrong with the scwm site?  It seems to be down
> > for about two weeks now.
>
> The mailing list is down, too.  And both Maciej Stachowiak and Greg Badros,
> the two chief scwm hackers, seem to have disappeared from the face of the
> earth... or at least they haven't been seen posting on this (guile) list,
> where they used to be regular contributers, in several weeks as well.

I don't think that's accurate, but I've certainly been less active :-).

I'm now back at my desk in Seattle for the first time, really, since
late January of this year.  I'd been travelling and it's always harder
to work on the road.

> Very mysterious... if crypto code were involved I would fear a conspiracy,
> but a conspiracy to suppress a window manager is a little out of my
> paranoia curve.  ;-)  Or is scwm really a TLA plot to control the
> desktops of Scheme hackers around the world?

Yes!  Most definitely!

Never fear... see my other response to this thread.

Greg