Hacker needed, and webpages sought

There's another prerelease of my numbers reimplementation at
http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/guile-numbers-prerelease-2.tar.gz
This is probably the last release from me, since the time I can spend
on guile is starting to become a bit limited, so it comes down to
working on the gc, working on numbers, or doing a half-assed job on
both; since I've been doing the gc out of interest, and the numbers
stuff out of annoyance, it wasn't a terrifically hard choice :). I'm
hoping that someone will be interested in picking this up and
finishing it (it's about 80-90% finished... mostly what's needed is
implementing the bits that the rest of guile wants, or changing the
rest of guile to use what's there).

Also, I'm looking for links to pages about guile for a resources page
to go up at gnu.org. A preliminary version is up at
http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/resources-tmp.html; notice the
almost empty guile resources section :( I'm looking for pages that
provide some type of information on guile, rather than project pages
(submit those for the project list :).

--
Greg