C + Guile, Hash tables

[ please cc replies to me ]

Hi, I thought I would check up on a pair of projects that interest me,
for 'real world' guile use.  To wit, Greg Harvey's implementation of
auto-resizing hash tables (or whatever name was settled upon), and
Maciej Stachowiak's patches to the C API to enable the embedding of
Guile within a C program (without taking over your main function).

This second thing is necessary to build an Apache guile module (as
well as use guile in a truly 'embedded' sense for any number of other
apps).

Thanks,
--
David N. Welton, Web Engineer, Linuxcare, Inc.
415.354.4878 x241 tel, 415.701.7457 fax