Re: Writing Guile Modules

At 21:11 08/08/1999 +0200, forcer wrote:

>With this document, I'm trying to put together some helpful guidelines on
>how to write Guile wrappers for C libraries.

Thanks for taking the time of writing this document, I found it very
interesting.

>expat (http://www.jclark.com/xml/)
>  XML parser

I started a Guile interface to expat a few weeks ago. Right now it can
parse a document, set handlers, test return codes... There is still work to
do on document encodings, namespaces and other features. For the moment,
it's little more than an exercise for a beginner in Guile, but I thought it
might be nice to have the possibility, from the extension language, to
read, for example, configuration information received as XML data (at least
it would be useful for a project of mine).

--
Thierry Bézecourt