Ad: Increase Your Sales by 400%

*  Earn $200.00 per Referral!

Hello,

Would you like to INCREASE YOUR SALES
by ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS ONLINE?

We can set you up with your own Merchant
Account and software to accept and process
the following forms of payment online:

*  VISA
*  MASTERCARD
*  DISCOVER
*  AMERICAN EXPRESS
*  DEBIT CARDS
*  ELECTRONIC CHECKS, TOO!

We Offer...

* REAL-TIME PROCESSING!
* SECURE ONLINE TRANSACTIONS!
* 24 HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
* LOWEST RATES ON THE NET!

Our ONLINE credit card processing software allows you
to sell your products on the internet and process the sale
immediately with Real-Time processing and will perform the
following tasks:

* Allow your customers to submit orders directly from your website!
* Calculate & add sales tax and Shipping/Handling charges!
* Immediately sends YOU and your customer a receipt by email!
* Automatically deposits money into your bank account!
* Allows you to view ALL past invoices stored on our secure server.
* Allows you to manually process orders taken by phone, fax, & email!
* Performs online UPS tracking for your UPS shipments.
* Perform monthly recurring billing if desired!

LOWEST RATES ON THE NET!
USA & CANADIAN BUSINESSES ONLY!

         $29.90/Month Software Lease  (Or purchase up front)
          2.4% Discount Rate, Visa/Mastercard
          $10/month Bank Statement fee
          .35 Cents per transaction

*   EARN $200.00 PER REFERRAL!
    That's right! You can earn $200.00 CASH for each
    client you refer to us. You can link to our website
    and let our automated system do the rest!
    For details, just ask!

FOR MORE INFORMATION...

Please provide us with the following information and
one of our associates will contact you within 24 hours!

Name:
Phone:
FAX #:
How soon would you like to get set up?:

Send info to:
Mailto:Card-Processing@bigfoot.com?subject=SEND-MERCH-INFO

Or call direct 24 hrs!

Merchant Services
949-720-7074

Note: This is a one-time mailing only! To be removed from
our in-house list, simply reply with Remove in the subject.

Merchant Services
41044 Adams Ave.
Hunington Beach, CA 92646