Re: Guile Release Procedure

> > I don't think we should make releases this quickly because they're almost
> > always buggy and then it's a year before we get another one out.
>
> Firstly, I should say that I actually took the liberty myself to
> release 1.3.2 since Jim is away.  So I must take the responsibility
> if the release is more premature than Jim had intended.

Actualy, the rushed release is my fault.  I was about to leave for a
week, and didn't want to introduce any more delays.  The tarball that
I made had other problems too, which Mikael fixed.  So all credit to
Mikael, all blame to me.

I definitely appreciate the offers to pre-test, and I will take you up
on them.