Re: scm_must_* and K&R C

> Guile uses K&R C for backwards compatibility. That's ok, but it
> gets annoying when you have to cast your return values of
> scm_must_malloc or the parameter for scm_must_free each time just
> to prevent those stupid warnings.

Guile doesn't support K&R C any more.  I'll treat this as a bug
report.  :)

1999-08-31  James Blandy  <jimb@mule.m17n.org>

	Allocators should use the `void *' type for generic pointers.
	* gc.c (scm_must_malloc, scm_must_realloc, scm_must_free): Change
	argument and return types.
	* gc.h: Corresponding changes to prototypes.
	(Thanks to Forcer.)