Re: Bad define placement error

> From: Aleksandar Bakic <bakicale@cse.msu.edu>
>
> > I'd like to add that the guile-tcltk library isn't under active
> > maintainership right now.  The efforts which we can spare will be
> > directed towards GTk.
> >

> Well, the Tk interface was probably the strongest part of Guile in the
> beginning... I mean, from a user's perspective. I cannot afford to
> rewrite in GTk what I have already written in Tk. I hope someone will
> save this package.

Where was it last seen?  Is there a place to get the last
version before it was put on hold?  Does it need maintaining
in the sense that the last version does not work with the
current version of Guile or Tk, or in the sense that
somebody wishes it were better than it actually is or ever
was?

I can't promise anything, but I used to use Tk and Scheme
pretty regularly, and I think it would be sad to make
negative progress in this area.