Xlib binding.

xscm contains a partial xlib binding. The contrib directory at ftp.red-bean.com
contains a some slightly outdated compatibility stuff for making xscm work
with guile. Since I made the files in xguile, I have implemented some
more bits of Xlib as I needed them but it is still very partial; xscm
is basically oriented towards Xt based widget sets. I suspect you would have to
add some more to get a complete enough implementation to be useful. Then
again, at least there is a bare bones framework to look at, and work from,
or reject because you can see how it can be done right!

Julian Satchell
<satchell@dera.gov.uk>