Re: Guile, CORBA and GNOME

>   You should check out ILU.  It is a free CORBA system from Xerox Parc.

I know ILU, but I want ORBit-bindings ;-)

For a couple of reasons: ORBit was designed from the start to be a
CORBA ORB, while ILU sort of evolved into one.

I know ORBit has a POA, I dont know about ILU.

To integrate with GNOME, I know we need service activation and
authentication using a special profile encoded in the IIOP stream,
which I know we can configure in ORBit.

> I wrote some Guile bindings for it a couple years ago.  I don't know
> the current status of things (I haven't been following either ILU or Guile
> too closely).  If you are interested and want some more info then drop
> me some email.

Miguel.