modules names, locations, and how to register.

Hi.  I have a few questions regarding modules.

Where is the proper place to put the c library part of the
module?  Should my install use the configure "prefix" to get this
information and default to /usr/local/lib, or should it use
guile-config and the "libdir" variable?

Also, how should the module be registered?  Right now, I can do:

  (dynamic-call "scm_init_guilefltk"
     (dynamic-link "/usr/lib/libguilefltk.so"))
  (use-modules (guilefltk))

and everything works fine.  Do I need some sort of wrapper so I can
just do (use-modules (guilefltk)) to load everything?  I'm not sure I
know how to do this.

Thanks in advance,

--
James Dean Palmer                        Graduate Student
james@tiger-marmalade.com                Visualization Sciences Program