guile bangline

I noticed that python scripts use a bangline with /usr/bin/env to
envoke python - this makes it extremely portable to systems where
python is not installed in the same place.

I am using three different systems with guile installed in three
different places - which is rather cumbersome.   I was wondering if
there was a way to use env in conjunction with the guile #! ... !#
notation?  And if this could be done, wouldn't it be a good general
policy for script writers?

Thanks,

--
James Dean Palmer                        Graduate Student
james@tiger-marmalade.com                Visualization Sciences Program