Problems with tguile's unexec

When I do:

tguile --dump guile-all test-all.scm # (see below for test-all.scm)

and then run ./guile-all, I get a prompt that looks like:

guile> <s
       ^ actually the <= single glyph character

and before every printed response I get

<f
^ same <= single glyph character

For example, below, I entered "4" into the prompt:

guile> <s 4
<f4

Also, I'm confused about why I have to run `load-all-modules' again
after starting ./guile-all before the procedures are visible.  Can
anyone explain this to me?

Incidentally, is there a good way to write a module that exports symbols
from a bunch of modules that it imports?  E.g., a single module
guile-all.scm that does the use-modules, and then another module can
just use that one module and get at all the symbols?

Finally, how robust is unexec?  What's the probability that I'd be able
to use the code from tguile-core.c embedded in Scwm and get Scwm to be
able to dump itself after loading a bunch of its modules?

Thanks,
Greg

test-all.scm:

(define-public (load-all-modules)