Re: guile-doc/ref/env.texi

Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanwen@cs.uu.nl> writes:

>> We would like to use GUILE internally to do variable definition,
> scoping, evaluating expressions  etc., but the obvious approach,
> translating

One approach is to expose getter/setter function pairs to scheme, and
then write the proper defmacro to emulate scoping.  This way the hairy
part is written in Scheme, rather than in C.

Whatever you decide, don't go looking in eval.c for an answer.

-russ

--
NFS server mcmanr: /dev/brain: device not responding still trying