Re: Uniform arrays and numerical stuff

David Lutterkort <lutter@cise.ufl.edu> writes:

> (3) Mikhael Livshin (sp?) posted a draft proposal for uniform vectors in
>     Guile. Has there ever been an updated version ? Is anybody implementing
>     a new uniform vector system ?

I'm working on it when I'm not being (member '("busy at the day-job"
"lazy bastard")).  if you are serious about working on it, I'll
probably be able to dust off some preliminary code in a day or two.
oh, and don't even read that old draft thing.

> David

--mike

--
Don't trust these UNIX people.  They are all demons.  They kill their
parents and fork children.  I don't know how they could do this with