Re: Uniform arrays and numerical stuff

Hi,

There hasn't been much activity recently, but Val Kamyshenko and I put
together a gh interface to allow uniform vector memory to be shared
with C.  You can find it at

http://superk.physics.sunysb.edu/~mcgrew/guile/pub/

The copy right papers have been submitted and I told Jim about it.
Hopefully it will eventually get into the distribution.  Until then
it's pretty much "stand alone" so you can grab it if you want.

Cheers,

Clark